At the end of the course all the participants will receive a certificate and wallet card signed by an OSHA Outreach Trainer.
Construction Industry Courses:
- Fall Protection 4h
- Fire Extinguisher 4 hrs
- Excavation Safety 4 hrs
- Forklift Operator 8 hrs
- Heavy Equipment 8 hrs
- Scaffolding Safety 4 hrs
OSHA Construction Industry Courses:
- Aerial Lifts
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Lifts
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Scaffolding Safety
- Concrete and Masonry
- Traffic Control Flagger
- Confined Space Hazards
- Crane Hand Signaling
- Crane Operator Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Logging and Chainsaw Safety
- Health Hazards In Construction
- Electrical Safety and Lockout/Tagout
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Trenching and Excavation Safety
- Ladder Safety
- Combustible Dust
- Introduction to OSHA for Construction
- OSHA 30 hrs Course for Construction
- Hearing Conservation
- New Construction Worker Orientation
- Materials Handling
- PPE for Construction
- Hazard Communication
- OSHA Inspections for Construction
- OSHA 10 hrs Course for Construction
- Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Construction Safety Training :
The OSHA safety construction training program helps reduce or eliminate accidents in theconstruction industry.
The program helps the employees to get more information about how handle the Safety policies.
The 10-hour class is recommended for regular employees.
The 30-hour class is recommended for supervisors or Managers.
This training helps workers to be more related with the workplace hazards and improve the productivity in their company.
The Training is available in English and Spanish.